Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Hana No Hime
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Hana No Hime
dragonsoul
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Hana No Hime Quote
Hana No Hime (The scream ~ of the bloom the heart ~ of the glass which is broken. Translation by google)

Description not by me:

You play as the bastard son of your rich father’s transgressions. He seemed to treat you well enough, but when he passed he didn’t leave you with anything—giving it all to your elder brother. Feeling quite shafted, you plan your vengeance on the estate. Lucky for you, your elder brother just left the country with his fiancé for his work. You take this opportunity to take care of the mansion, and exact your frustrations on the various denizens of the estate. Actively explore the premises and chase down the various women of the manor. This is some fairly evil stuff, not for the faint of heart.

I have played only the first round and that just happens to be a loli. Game makes you chase the girls and trying to wear them down so that you can have your way with them. Then can and will fight back lol.

Size: 500mb

Part 1: hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/18716963/_LAH__Hana_No_Hime.part01.rar
Part 2: hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/18723073/_LAH__Hana_No_Hime.part02.rar
Part 3: hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/18729408/_LAH__Hana_No_Hime.part03.rar
Part 4: hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/18735150/_LAH__Hana_No_Hime.part04.rar
Part 5: hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/18766480/_LAH__Hana_No_Hime.part05.rar

Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:38 pm Profile PM AIM YIM MSN Skype ICQ
EMTechie
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
Looks like a great game. Downloading first level now. Thanx for sharing.

*EDIT*:
Just discoverd this, and want to let others know, you need to download all parts before being able to extract completly. Still looks good. Smile

-Billy Joel
Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:46 am Profile PM
Equinox
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hana No Hime - 花の姫 - "Princess of flower" or "Flower Princess"

I am not downloading it, but just wanted to correct that bad google translation (also sorry if I got it wrong)

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:12 am Profile PM
EMTechie

Post Quote
ZUT ALORS! It says I need a Japanese version of Windows to run this! Can that be downloaded from a Windows site, or do I have to buy it?

-Billy Joel
Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:57 am Profile PM
Sat
Star Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Just set your locale to japanese, geez.

Some people say, the universe is a Star Ocean!

Want to donate to keep the site up? PM me for possible donation ways!
We now also accept Bitcoin.

Got a suggestion on how we can improve LAH? Post it here or vote for other people's suggestions!
Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:59 am Profile PM WWW Skype
EMTechie

Post Quote
Thanks, I know I can be an idiot sometimes/many times.

-Billy Joel
Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:01 am Profile PM
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
Has anyone actually installed this? When I run the installation iso, it goes sofar and then asks for Disc 2. I've tried using the other ISO, but it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:58 pm Profile PM
dragonsoul
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Yeah forgot that part.

After you install it when it asks you for disk 2 or something (can't read japanese) just hit cancel. Then use Program Compatibility Wizard and go to the .exe file where ever you installed it. use "windows 98/windows ME" and it should work.

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:17 am Profile PM AIM YIM MSN Skype ICQ
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thank you.

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:23 am Profile PM
Lolicon_Lover_143
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Ok, I am soooo lost. I downloaded all five parts of this, but I can't find an install file. The folder only has three files: The MS Info Document, an ISO image file "Hana No Hime Game CD", and another ISO image file, "Hana No Hime Install CD". When I click on either of the ISO files, all it does is open my cd creator program and prepares to burn the image onto a disk.

What do I do?

Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:00 pm Profile PM
Foton
Ferret Angel, nano!
Warnings:

Post Quote
Lolicon_Lover_143:
Ok, I am soooo lost. I downloaded all five parts of this, but I can't find an install file. The folder only has three files: The MS Info Document, an ISO image file "Hana No Hime Game CD", and another ISO image file, "Hana No Hime Install CD". When I click on either of the ISO files, all it does is open my cd creator program and prepares to burn the image onto a disk.

What do I do?

You need either Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%. What they do is create a "virtual CD/DVD drive". Now, since .iso is a disc image file (which means it's the contents of the CD itself), you can mount it straight to the drive that Daemon created (ie, .iso is a virtual CD/DVD, and Daemon makes a virtual drive, so in essence, you're putting a "CD" into the "drive", only not physically per se).

Of course, there's that option of buying a DVD and burning it...

~Confirmed Nanoha ferret-boy, er, fanboy since 2006~
Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:02 am Profile PM AIM YIM MSN
Lolicon_Lover_143
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Ok...three questions, then:

1. I found Daemon, but how hard is it to use, and should I use 32 or 64 bit?

2. Same as 1, but about Alcohol 120%?

3. Would burning it onto a cd instead of a dvd help?

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:23 am Profile PM
Foton
Ferret Angel, nano!
Warnings:

Post Quote
1:
a. Download
b. Install
c. Use (don't worry, it's that easy)

The latest version (4.09) is reported to have an adware, so be careful. I use 3.47, quite old, but gets the job done (or else, I might be too lazy to update anyway, heh). I'm not sure about 32 or 64, but I think it works with both. Other than the optional adware (yes, you can not install it and the prog still works, at least that's what they say anyway), Daemon is a freeware.

2: same as above, with a glaring difference: Alcohol is a shareware, and you need to buy it. Getting a crack is an option though.

3: burning to a CD/DVD is also easy, but since you need an actual disc to do it, that means a portion of your money goes out. But if cost is no problem, then I don't see why not. After all, files that large kinda consumes your disk space, wouldn't it?

Oh, if you're wondering which one to burn to, I think it should depend on the size of the image. if it's small, maybe you can fit it in a CD, if very large, then DVD it is. My personal preferenceis that it doesn't matter which one, as long as it's RW. Since the image in question is 500 Mb, it should fit nicely to a 700 MB CD-R/RW.

~Confirmed Nanoha ferret-boy, er, fanboy since 2006~
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:56 pm Profile PM AIM YIM MSN
Lolicon_Lover_143
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Wow, Foton. That's some answer. Thanks. It is much appreciated. I happen to have spare RW's laying around, so I think I will just try that.

That leads me to a new question, however. Do I put all three on the disk, or just one? If just one, which one? I assume it would be either the "Game CD" or "Install CD" (although I assume the install one), but I wanna make sure.

Thanks again.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:20 pm Profile PM
Alterra
Bronze Angel

Post Quote

Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:32 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: