Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
LOLICON MOVIES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Links View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
LOLICON MOVIES
Darkmon
Beginner Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
Sat, what do you know about the Japanese laws? I knew that they censor, but I didn't know that they changed.

What are the new laws?

Wed May 31, 2006 5:54 pm Profile PM YIM
Hentai
Warnings:

Post Quote
Just Made an Urgent Request From a Japanese Company asking them about the lolicon movies and they will return the answer by tomorrow and will see what will happen next hope we can find them uncensored and am the one will give it all of you people and the company did not give me a promise so i`ll wait and keep sending them messeges untill i get it Smile

Wed May 31, 2006 8:32 pm Profile PM
Hentai
Warnings:

Post Quote
Guess what the Movies are still not licensed ..... DAH!!! damn the movie was in 2003 and some are from 2000 and not licensed sure strange ... and they remain the same censored thats a ban news from Japan X company ...

well i guess we have to stay and wait for a good company to check on them and get the licensed from the Japanese company to release it as uncensored ..

well have any body checked on hongkong cause as Sat said the uncensored releases first in Hongkong and well i`ll wait untill a reply comes and if no body can check guess what i will do it and check for it but the problem is i have no idea for whom to send in hongkong damn it guess its gonna be a long time to check and i will wait untill friday so i can be free from work and start the search ..

wish me good luck Lolicon lovers ...

Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:34 am Profile PM
Zevs
Yandere Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hentai, please start you sentences from capital letters, make them of better structure and use punctuation. Your manner of posting is offensive (at least to me).

So, concerning your question, you have to:
a) Don't put those links from the thread to emule directly (see b).
b) Register at anidb and allow it to show you adult content (in your profile). Then, when you'll click on those links, you will see something like on attached picture 1. Click on the button inside red circle and the file will start to download. Or, if you don't have emule associated with it's links, copy the link and paste it to eMule - Tools - Paste eD2K Links, as shown on attached picture 2. You can also find some additional info where there is a blue line in picture 1 sometimes. When it is there - you can often click on the group's name and see their website (usually with torrents) and/or irc channel.

@x.. ~~~~~~~

Sex is no fun if sister doesn't get pregnant.
Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:12 pm Profile PM WWW
Guardian_blu
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hello guys, I am new and I just wanted to say thank to who ever run this place. I love it here. There is always something intreating to talk about or to lookup. Well thank you.

Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:24 pm Profile PM
misunderstood_101
Warnings:

Post Quote
Alright, kinda new here. Just a random N00b like question. There was a straight shotacon type movie. I thought it would be on here or something as it said in a former post, that's...uh...somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it. The name was Forbidden time or something like that. Any chance of finding a place to download that? Torrent wise would make things a whole lot easier. Also, great place, completely adore it here. In a non-sick in the head way o.O Also, I'm after any other type of Shotocon type videos.

Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:24 am Profile PM
seff
Warnings:

Post Quote
damn i won't like e2k Feather-chan Annoyed
really dont know why lol

well ill hope that some 1 post at least some torrent or DD
from those movies

Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:38 pm Profile PM
AzuB
Warnings:

Post Quote
Well, if I could get :explitive deleted: emule to work, I would upload the movies to rapidshare or some other site of that nature. Sadly, I don't think emule likes my computer. It doesn't d/l anything. (I am not behind a firewall or anything)

Edit: Currently torrenting Kanzen Mushusei no Houkago 1 (OVA). After that finishes torrenting, I will upload it to a site.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:34 am Profile PM
Otos
Newborn Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Little late on the uptake, but..How do you exactly download movies from anidb? Add to mylist, and all this blah blah. Help, please! Razz

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:05 am Profile PM
LeviathanX
Warnings:

Post Quote
nice idea with screenshot and so .. Smile Well, I find some Cream Lemon screens missing Wink

hm, anywas someone has seen download link to the other parts of the Lolita Series ( Wonderkids ) ? Just have found part one and three but not the rest of it Neutral

Sat:
My current collection is at about 650GB...
waha .. fine, another one.. so they can't call me the only freak with a collection of this size ( got 750GB+ ) Laughing
Ok, the only disadvantage of such a collection (in general) : you have nearly everything Sad I.e. I can delete my thousands of bookmarks and have them all back in less than an hour ...

How about Gibomai ( engl: Step sisters )
Gibomai 1
Gibomai 1

Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:19 am Profile PM
Tanukido
Newborn Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:27 am Profile PM
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
From the looks of the girls, I'd guess no.

Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:24 am Profile PM
Zevs
Yandere Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Wow, 1.16 replies per 1000 views! :))

Sex is no fun if sister doesn't get pregnant.
Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:39 pm Profile PM WWW
manty5
Warnings:

Post Quote
Another movie with *some* loli would be Inma Seiden:

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=736

The main character obviously isn't, but 2 of the supporting chars have loli-to-loli-teen bodies, specifically in episodes 4 and 6. They're certainly a lot closer than many of the movies suggested on this thread.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:10 pm Profile PM
Crescent
Warnings:

Post Quote
Yeah, Inma Seiden could *possibly* be considered a bit loli.
We arent that picky here, we just grab anything thats similar.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:35 am Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Links All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 8 of 16

Jump to: